Scotty, Where is the Schrader valve or the fuel supply inlet located on a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.7? I'm trying to do the fuel injection cleaning with the otc canister ​and can't find where it hooks up to. I purchased the fitting from otc, that they say is the right one for the vehicle. Thanks.

those don't have a shraeder valve, you have to remove the fuel line from the fuel rail and put on a special adaptor with pressure tester to test fuel pressure on those.