Issue after changing Spark plugs
Car - 2007 Scion Tc
My Diagnostic/Issues that I came across and tried to change,
Issue - Car would drive fine then die when I stopped. Not an alternator issue.
What I've changed recently;
- Alternator changed 6 months ago
- Battery changed 1 month ago
- Fuses changed 3 weeks ago (I don't know what the mechanic did)
- Wire that runs from my battery to my dash to my trunk? (Had it splint, I think it's a ground?)
- Air filter changed 3 days ago (someone told me it was bad)
- Fuel cleaner put into car 1 days ago (same person said my fuel system might needed to be clean)
Car would turn over and turn on, but I noticed the engine bay was shaking and I googled it, people said it could be misfiring on spark plugs, so I decided to replace them.
- Spark plugs changed 1 days ago
After changing my spark plugs, I opened the door to my car, the dash light didn't come on. I tried locking my car with the button on the door and nothing happen. I put the key into the ignition, turn the key, car makes a click sound then won't hold the turning sound if I keep rotating the key, fuel meter won't go back down to 0 when car is off, stays where the fuel meter is when the car is off. I tried so many different things and I feel like giving up! Please Scotty I need help!!! :(