I have a screw that is stripped and I used the wrong size screw driver on the screw so now the top of it is rounded. I can't get the screw out. What to do???

You rock!


I have heard Scotty say get an angle grinder or something like a Dremel and grind a narrow groove vertically in the top of the screw, creating a new slot, and then use a flat head screw driver to remove it.