Can someone explain me why this happens?
I own a lancer 2.0 ,2012 , 4cylinder , stick shift
- Every time i accelerate and decelerate, the engine jerks and the rpm hops.
When its going in 4th or 5th gear and i leave accelerator, the engine falls down like someone is trying to stop the car.
- When i start the engine on cold start, it revs up to 1800 rpm and then slowly goes down after 5 minutes.
- When i switch on the AC, car goes like someone pressed the brakes and slow acceleration.
- It was totally fine when i bought it, but i pressed the race and drove harshly, which lead to some ticking sound in the engine, i gave for fix and it got fixed but then all these problem arouse
- I really love this car, someone please tell me how to fix it?
I did tune up, changed spark plugs, cleaned throttle body, changed clutch plate, clutch bearing, clutch pressure, air compressor.