Hi Scotty,
I have a question about my car, i have an automatic 2002 pt cruiser and recently my reverse went completely out. I can drive forward but it doesn't have enough momentum to go over any type of small incline. I was wondering if there's a cheaper way to fix it without having to change out my entire transmission, I asked other mechanics and i don't feel like they're giving me straight answers, i feel like their trying to get me to take the more expensive route. what would you suggest?

not really, tranny in those were junk and often do that, requiring removal of the tranny and taking it all apart to fix the broken reverse gear. Cheaper is trying a used unit from a salvage yard