1994 lhs crank with intermittent no start. I believe I have checked everything? Replaced front…
1994 lhs crank with intermittent no start. I believe I have checked everything? Replaced front engine seal was leaking, timing belt, the valve covers were leaking, replaced. The car started fine. This intermittent start started months ago only spuraticly ? Then it got to maybe on the 9th start.Now, I have to cycle the key a few times.
Things I have done
- Checked battery for 12 volts........new battery
- Checked for voltage at cam sensor, crankshaft sensor, signals at both
- All fuses and relays. all are good.
- Checked signal at coil
- While doing valve gaskets I did the spark plugs and wires
6.Checked all wiring, took off the plastic coils, looked for anything found nothing.
- Checked all wiring in harness that left the PCM to the sensors, coil, IAC, TPS, MAP
- Checked all vacuum hoses, replaced the EVAP lines.
- I took the PCM 60 wire harness off to look at the pins.
Once I even hooked up a Snap On MT2500 with updated cartridge . If I put in the correct vin I got no communication with PCM.
If I put in enough vin numbers close to a 1994 it will read it. And the commands work from the MT 2500.
Q........What do you think I should do now?
Q.....Do you think that because the MT2500 can't communicate with the correct vin that the PCM is going bad?
The MT2500 see the 1994 as a 1993 but the vin is off.
At wits in..................